Skip to Content
- First Gig: When I was 11, I was on a sciency, local ABC show called the “Idea Factory” – we taught kids about how locks work. And how to pick them.
- Early KHANversationalist: In 8th grade Spanish class, I was forced to sit on a 4-person table by myself because I talked too much.
- Um: I can meow really well. I sound like a cat. It’s weird.
- Strange: I’m left-handed. Like Ned Flanders.
- Math Geek: I did really well on the SAT. Like, I didn’t miss a single question in Math. I was getting recruited by schools like MIT for engineering. I opted for USC and broadcast journalism.
- That’s a Rap: I pride myself on knowing all the lyrics to Jay-Z’s “Can I Get A…” and Eminem/Dr. Dre’s “Forgot About Dre,” and will willingly challenge others to a rap-off.